Notification of staying in the Kingdom
Procedure and notification
- The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
- The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
- The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
- The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
- The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
Offices accepting notification
- Immigration Division1 Office, The Government Complex,Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi ,Bangkok
- One Stop Center for Visa and Work Permits located at Chamchuri Square Buliding , Floor 18, Phayathai Rd. Phatumwan, Bangkok (Only the specific law) Services are provided only to foreigners who have already submitted an application for temporary stay in the kingdom of Thailand.
- Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors (Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok.
- Immigration offices throughout the country
- The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.
- If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration
Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.-Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did
not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.
If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.