Notification of staying in the Kingdom

Visa of

  • Trusted Law Firm in Thailand
  • Affordable Rate
  • All Legal Issue
  • Contact For Free Consultation

Get Started With Us Today

Procedure and notification

  1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
  3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
  4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
  5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

Offices accepting notification

  1. Immigration Division1 Office, The Government Complex,Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi ,Bangkok
  2. One Stop Center for Visa and Work Permits located at Chamchuri Square Buliding , Floor 18, Phayathai Rd. Phatumwan, Bangkok (Only the specific law) Services are provided only to foreigners who have already submitted an application for temporary stay in the kingdom of Thailand.
  3. Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors (Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok.
  4. Immigration offices throughout the country


  1. The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.
  2. If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.-Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht. If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.